Thursday, May 08, 2008

Wanton Delight In Three Way

Before I head off to New Orleans for Saints and Sinners, a little head's up. My story Wanton Delight in Three Way will be up on ErosMonthly.Com soon. (I checked this morning, and it's still last month's issue.)

I wrote this very short story for a specific call for submissions, but the anthology was never published. What is one to do with a 1500 word story? It's far to short for most calls, and I didn't feel like padding it out. So the poor thing sat , unloved, for almost two years. Then, viola! a call for short, short stories! I'm glad that this is seeing the light of day. It's so frothy that it's almost foam, but I like it.

4 comments:

D. Travers Scott, News said...

Have fun in NOLA and give everyone my best, or worst, as fitting. Wish I was going!

Jeremy Edwards said...

I just read the piece at Eros Monthly, and I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I love that story. I'm so glad you found a home for it. Hope you had fun at SAS. I want to go next year!

Kathleen Bradean said...

Thank you Jeremy and Nan. And Trav - you'll be missed.