Thursday, October 02, 2008

October Already

This month, I join the Erotica Readers and Writer's Association staff as a reviewer. I covered Leathermen: Gay Erotic Tales this month. Read my review here. ERWA is the best writer's community on the Internet, in any genre, and I was very flattered to be asked to do reviews for them.

I'm still with Erotica Revealed. I covered Madder Love for ER this month. Read it here.


And this is crossing pen name lines, but who reads this blog that doesn't know I'm also Jay Lygon? So I have two stories coming out at Torquere this month. I have a story in Toy Box: Everyday Items. (A Small Sphere of Influence) Think of all the kinky possibilities of everyday objects around your house. The one I used was a small red rubber ball, and I used it as a sex toy three different ways. You'll have to read it to find out how.

I also have a Halloween short coming out toward the end of the month for Torquere's annual Halloween Sip Blitz. Last year it was Vampires! In Space! (Feed) This year it's Pan and a faun seducing a human in the French Quarter (The Bewitching Hour), inspired by a go-go dancer I saw dancing on top of the bar at Oz a couple years ago.

No comments: