Thursday, March 23, 2006

Amazons


I just read Sage Vivant's blog entry about the anthology Amazons and found out the information on contributors that I have listed below is WRONG! (Skylight books and Amazon both have the same incorrect list.) Sage has the real list here.

My contribution, Blue Girl, is one of my favorite stories. When I first wrote it, I was afraid that it would quickly become dated (hope for political sanity springs eternal), but last month, Alabama outlawed the sale of dildos and vibrators. And here I thought I was writing absurdist fiction. Or maybe my story is absurd, and the State of Alabama is too. (Can you believe I was born there? Me either.)

I can't wait to see what others have done with the theme. Hopefully, my contributor's copy will arrive soon.

Dontcha love the heel on that shoe? Woof!

No comments: