Thursday, June 22, 2006

And Oh Yes.....

Big congratulations, Australia, on advancing in World Cup.

Don't mind me, weeping for the US side. (Copious tears of shame)

I stand by my prediction that Brasil will take it. Especially now that Ronaldo decided to actually play when he's on the pitch. (I know - meow) But Argentina will give them a hard time. And let's not discount the home field advantage for the Germans and their high scoring wunderkind Miroslav Klose. But it's still going to be Brasil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kathleen

am trying to contact you to reprint a story of yours but emails keep bouncing back
can you contact me atmurder_london@compuserve.com

Maxim Jakubowski

Keziah Hill said...

Sensational comment above! Fab Kathleen!

I'm happy about our sucess too. It was a nail biting match. Lots here think Argentina will win.