Sunday, March 04, 2007

It's Nice to Be Noticed

Ashley Lister had some nice comments about my story Chill.

I'll admit that I haven't been writing much lately. I'm working on one short story that I foolishly promised an editor. Normally I won't do that. I don't like to promise anything unless I already have it. But I gave my word, so I will deliver.

Later this week I head off to EPICon in Virgina Beach. There are writers I've known online for years but never met in person who are coming to this Con. I'm looking forward to meeting them. The travel part - not so much. It's not that I'm a bad traveler. I simply get annoyed by the lack of Star Trek style transporter technology. Although I kind of hope I get to go through the new X-Ray machine in airport security that looks under your clothes. Anyone care to guess what I might paint on my skin for airport security's reading and/or viewing pleasure?

1 comment:

Keziah Hill said...

Don't even think of it! I found domestic travel in the US to be both tedious and terrifying. I think if you did anything even vaguely challenging you'd be in trouble.