Wednesday, September 24, 2008

West Hollywood Book Fesitval

I'll be at the href="http://www.westhollywoodbookfair.org/">West Hollywood Book
Festival this Sunday. Look for me at the MLR booth, or hanging out next door at sister booth Southern California Erotica Writers or at my publisher's booth Torquere Publishing. If you're there, stop by and say hi.

Sure, I work a booth, but I really go there to be a fan girl. I'll finally get to meet Donna George Story. Friend Trebor Healy has a reading. The comics section is amazing. Lots of manga publishers. Tom of Finland always has a booth.

My other favorite part is the old Russian ladies. They act as if they can't comprehend the word gay, even though they live in West Hollywood, but they sure do scoop up lots of cover art postcards that feature nude men.

I never did figure out what they were all about, but last year a bunch of twinks in pink bellhop hats and tight, brief, white shorts were running around the place.

No comments: