Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Best Women's Erotica 2007



Looks as if I have another anthology out. Cream and Best Women's Erotica 2007 both in the same month! Challenger Deep in Cream is a favorite for personal reasons, but I think that Chill in BWE 07 is one of my best. It certainly seems to get the strongest reaction from readers. One said, "I felt like I tried to kiss a bus, WHAM!" and another commented (with affection) "You sick fuck."Hehehe.

I looked at the table of contents for BWE 07 on Amazon and saw a lot of names I recognize. I look forward to reading Kayla Kuff's contribution, as well as many others. Can't wait for my contributor's copy to arrive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kathleen,

Just wanted to pop in and say that your story, "Chill" was my absolute fave in the whole BWE book this year. That story alone was worth twice the cover price!

Congrats, and I look forward to reading more of your work.

All the best,
Shanna

Kathleen Bradean said...

Shanna,

Thank you for the kind words! It's very sweet of you to say that.